Sunday, February 24, 2008

SVN r34: New libtool

So, Gentoo finally bumped the libtool version they ship with, so I updated the libtool config macro version in OpenSmash. I know that they shouldn't be in there, but Makefile.cvs bitches at me if I don't ship 'em, so whatever.

I also refactored to since there's no reliable way in autoconf to know whether or not /usr/include/irrlicht is being included, and after all headers might live in /usr/local/include/irrlicht, which autoconf can't detect and the maintainer would have to figure out case-by-case. (Guess who the autoconf maintainer is.) Anyway, Irrlicht itself is alright with this, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Also, I cleaned joystickmanager.cpp. Whoever coated it with ^Ms, I'm pissed at you for doing it but proud that you worked on a Linux game from a Windows environment. Stickin' it to the man, indeed. (The sarcasm doth drip from mine lips.)

Bigger post to come in a few on r35.
~ C.

No comments: